Friday 11 April 2014

Reminiscence

It smelled of you again, today, very strongly..
I looked everywhere fearing if you were around..
Yes, 'fear' it was
The same smell that comforted me now startled me..
No, it wasn't you that I was afraid of but fearing the emotions, the reactions, the fear of wanting you
It was more than an aroma, it reminded me of the lasting impact you left on my heart, the way your fingers wandered my skin but somehow clutched my soul..
The smell did make me want you back, longing the same comfort it yielded, the confidence it built and the happiness it gave..
The power it gave me of owning you, the smell that rooted my faith deeper in you, the feeling of just being so complete.
How it made me recollect loving you madly, and then, the day it ended, ending my little world..
Yes, your smell still lingers

No comments:

Post a Comment